Binance Is a Good Choice of Cryptocurrency Exchange Designed For Advanced Traders
Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange designed for experienced cryptocurrency investors. It offers relatively low trading fees and a wide selection of cryptocurrencies for trade globally, though its trading options are more limited in the U.S. While its low fees might be appealing, the platform has run into regulatory issues and is currently under investigation in the U.S.
Binance is the largest cryptocurrency trading platform in the world. Because it offers a robust selection of trading options and features, it is not particularly user-friendly. Investors may experience a steep learning curve with Binance depending on their experience and knowledge.
Through its desktop or mobile dashboards, Binance offers a wide array of trading features, including an impressive selection of market charts and hundreds of cryptocurrencies. Users can also access a variety of trading options including futures and options, as well as several order types. However, many options and features are not available in the United States and only 65+ of the cryptocurrencies are accessible to U.S. customers.
Why You Should Choose Binance?
Binance supports many more advanced transaction types, such as limit orders, stop-limit orders, market orders, post-only orders, and peer-to-peer trading. However, U.S. residents have fewer options.
· Main platform features: Low fees, comprehensive charting options, and hundreds of cryptocurrencies
· Fees: 0.10% spot-trading fees, 4.5% for debit card purchases
· Number of cryptocurrencies supported: More than 500 for global traders on Binance, and 80 for U.S. investors on Binance.US
· Security features: Two-factor authentication (2FA)verification, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insured United States dollars (USD) balances for Binance.US, device management, address whitelisting, cold storage
· Types of transactions supported: Limit order, market order, stop-limit order, trailing stop order, post only order, peer-to-peer trading, margin trading, one-cancels-the-other order, and more
· Maximum trading amount: Limits differ based on the cryptocurrency purchased
· Over 500 cryptocurrencies for trade
· One of the cheapest platforms to use
· Massive selection of transaction types
Binance is suitable for experienced investors wanting advanced trading options and plenty of analytics to back up their strategy decisions. Novice users will experience a learning curve, but once you learn your way around, it gets easier. With low fees, over 500 cryptocurrencies, and availability in more than 180 countries, Binance is an excellent choice for non-U.S. residents wanting a sophisticated platform.
The world's crypto exchange.
Cryptocurrency Derivatives Exchange.
Easiest place to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
The home of digital asset trading.